In some cases, preserving the temperature in pipelines can make a significant difference.
- It reduces the need for additives to mitigate wax and hydrates to ensure flow assurance in subsea flowlines.
- It ensures efficient processes, which is key for solar concentrators and their molten salt reservoirs.
- It reduces “waste”, which means less associated treatment for re-heat or gas compression.
- It allows for long no-touch times that facilitate operational decisions for subsea flowlines.
- It accommodates production in turndown scenarios, thanks to well-insulated flowlines.
In addition to being efficient, our highly insulated pipe in pipe enables us to create architectures that result in reduced CAPEX and lower risk installations.
- Our EHTF allow for a single-line tieback for subsea developments, which results in reduced CAPEX.
- Our subsea cryogenic pipe in pipe is a jettyless solution. Eliminating the jetty structure and need for dredging allows for reduced CAPEX, but it also keeps the waterways open to local marine traffic and fishing vessels, which also lowers the risk and impact on communities.